• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
second Ban appeal for x-raying
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: Darkon565

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Thatguy and lil devillian

Why should you be unbanned: I admit that I used X-ray to find diamonds.
[/color]

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]I did it because i wanted to impress and make my friends happy by showing them all the diamonds i had found.
I know that i shouldn't have done it, and i regret it very much.
I lied in my last appeal because I was so embarrassed that i got caught in front of my friends.
I am very, very, sorry.
If i get unbanned I promise to NEVER cheat ever again. You can spectate me all you want.
I am willing to give all my in-game money away.
I will do anything to get back on the server.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so i can play with my friends again.
I haven't been on such a good server in a long time, so it sucks that i screwed myself over.
[/color]

Lovely, since you've now decided to be honest I will help you out. In order to be unbanned you will also have to answer these following questions:

-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the server's economy?
-How does xraying affect the other players of the server?
-What have you learned from this ban?

Please answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)
xo

(06-18-2018, 01:50 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Lovely, since you've now decided to be honest I will help you out. In order to be unbanned you will also have to answer these following questions:

-Why is xraying bad?

Please answer each question with an answer that is at least a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Why is xraying bad?
X-Raying makes the game unfair for me, and everyone else. It ruins the whole point of Minecraft, and it takes away all of the fun in mining and generally just playing. It also gives you an unfair advantage over the other players, and it simply just ruins the whole game.

X-raying destroys the servers economy completely and makes the whole point of a money system on the server dissapear you will easily earn money for stuff that some people fight to afford. It also ends with stuff like diamonds being even more expensive to buy or pay less to sell because if we sell so many they will lose their value.

It ruins their experience. They make an effort to find good ores, and cheaters just cheat and find it easily. And that can lead to someone else using x-ray and then someone else et.c so it basically ruins the whole experinence

That actions have consequences, and that its better to work hard and play fair, than cheating and getting stuff easily.
Also that your friends don't appreciate your cheating and lying to them. I will never do that again.

Again, I am very, very sorry.

- Darkon565
[/color]

Thank you for your response.
I will go ahead and unban you, upon login in your balance will have been reset. I also want you to turn in all of the items you've gained from cheating to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.
Please keep in mind that if this happens again, you will most probably be permanently banned- with no appeal.
xo

(06-18-2018, 02:18 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Thank you for your response.
I will go ahead and unban you, upon login in your balance will have been reset. I also want you to turn in all of the items you've gained from cheating to a member of staff so that they can be destroyed.
Please keep in mind that if this happens again, you will most probably be permanently banned- with no appeal.

Thank you so much it means a lot