Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Ban appeal for x-raying
Server you were banned on: Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Darkon565

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Thatguy and lil devillian

Why should i be unbanned: Because i did not use x-ray.
I have no idea as to why i got banned... I was simply opening up a chest and then i got banned?
If someone could please elaborate as to why i got banned, I would really appreciate it. Also i really like the community people are nice and helpfull and so are the staff and its hard to find such servers so i would really like to come back again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i really like this server.

I'm playing with my two best friends, and we've had a lot of fun, even though we joined a few days ago. And as mentioned before i really like the community and the staff. 

So please help me Smile

Sincerely Darkon565

(06-17-2018, 11:35 PM)Darkon565 Wrote: Server you were banned on: Smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Darkon565

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Thatguy and lil devillian

Why should i be unbanned: Because i did not use x-ray.
I have no idea as to why i got banned... I was simply opening up a chest and then i got banned?
If someone could please elaborate as to why i got banned, I would really appreciate it. Also i really like the community people are nice and helpfull and so are the staff and its hard to find such servers so i would really like to come back again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i really like this server.

I'm playing with my two best friends, and we've had a lot of fun, even though we joined a few days ago. And as mentioned before i really like the community and the staff. 

So please help me Smile

Sincerely Darkon565

Please, take a look at these images of your mines and read what I've written under all of the images.
https://imgur.com/a/QSQoxIT

As seen in the images, you are quite literally mining straight towards the diamond ores. These are images of pretty much all of your diamond ore breaks during your time on the server. 

With that being said, I believe that you are lying to me and I do not appreciate your dishonesty at all.
Appeal denied.
xo

Ill admit i cheated i know it was wrong to lie and i dont expect to be unbanned but i was just very embarrassed to get busted and i know its wrong to cheat and i dont know why i do it but i regret doing it because it is a good server and me and my friends liked it so i just wanted to say sorry for hacking and sorry for lying

Darkon565

If I give you another chance, will you appeal with the intent of being honest?
xo

(06-18-2018, 01:09 AM)Darkon565 Wrote: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]I'll admit i cheated.
I know it was wrong to lie, and i dont expect to be unbanned, but i was just very embarrassed that i got busted in front of my friends.
I know its wrong to cheat and i dont know why i did it, but i regret doing it because it's a good server.  So i just wanted to say sorry for hacking and sorry for lying. If i get unbanned i am willing to give you ALL the stuff i got from cheating and start over. I don't expect to be unbanned but if i do i will be fully cooperative.

Again, I am sorry.

- Darkon565
[/color]

Yes i will just give me a few minutes

Thanks so much

(06-18-2018, 01:14 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: If I give you another chance, will you appeal with the intent of being honest?

Yes i will just give me a few minutes

Thank you