Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal griefing
Thumbs Up 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: Jokesterly

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Deadcore1

Why should you be unbanned: Not sure what I am to have griefed, but If i did grief something I didnt mean to, and it was probably just an unclaimed area that I didnt know shouldnt be used. I know griefing is wrong and will never grief on this server.

Why do you want to come back: This server I have played for the past few days and everyone is super friendly and it'd be a shame if I didnt get to enjoy it for longer because of an accident.

you took about 100 sea lanterns from a public blaze farm. You took only the sea lanterns and nothing else. These actions show disregard for our rules. Grief in any form is not allowed. If it's not yours don't touch it.

In order to be unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions:
-Why is griefing bad?
-How does griefing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to answer each question with an answer that is atleast a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)

(06-18-2018, 08:34 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: you took about 100 sea lanterns from a public blaze farm. You took only the sea lanterns and nothing else. These actions show disregard for our rules. Grief in any form is not allowed. If it's not yours don't touch it.

In order to be unbanned I also want you to answer these following questions:
-Why is griefing bad?
-How does griefing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I want you to answer each question with an answer that is atleast a paragraph long. (2-3 sentences)

Im not going to be doing this homework, i dont care about being unbanned anymore. but I just ran across that area while wandering around the nether it wasnt claimed and there werent signs so i didnt know it was a blaze farm. sorry about it