Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Thumbs Down 
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: VivTheDestroyer

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Thatguy3339

Why should you be unbanned: I did not steal anything from anyone.

Why do you want to come back: As I tried to log onto the hometown server, I was stopped with this message: "You are banned from this server. Reason: Theft. Banned by Thatguy3339. Appeal at Hometown.com/forums"  The only problem is, I did not steal anything. So why was I banned? Thank you. 

Smile  

So I was doing grief checks at an old shop of mine (/warp that, though there are several other warps that lead there as well) and your name popped up as having taken around 80 miscellaneous items from some unlocked chests there as seen in the attached screenshot, even if a chest is unlocked does not mean you are free to take from it unless given explicit permission. With that in mind and knowing why you were banned would you mind updating the appeal so I can have it checked out by a mod+?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-20-2018, 05:31 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So I was doing grief checks at an old shop of mine (/warp that, though there are several other warps that lead there as well) and your name popped up as having taken around 80 miscellaneous items from some unlocked chests there as seen in the attached screenshot, even if a chest is unlocked does not mean you are free to take from it unless given explicit permission. With that in mind and knowing why you were banned would you mind updating the appeal so I can have it checked out by a mod+?

I am sorry, but I do not ever remember going to a warp named '/warp that'
Huh

As I said, there's other warps that lead there (bone,book,etc.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)