• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal For Brandon348
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Brandon348

Reason for your ban: Griefing (my 10 year old son, the one who was actually banned, apparently built or messed with some building blocks - I think the building may have belonged to an admin too.)

Who banned you: I am not sure (sorry, I am REALLY new to online Minecraft)

Why should you be unbanned:  This is actually "mattb348". My son, "Brandon348" was playing Minecraft online for literally the FIRST time this morning. Your server was literally the first one he has ever played on (I found it for him.) He managed to get himself banned within a couple hours  Smile

I warned him not to mess with anyone's buildings etc. I don't think he did it on purpose, or really knew what he was actually doing. I have already had another talk with him about that sort of thing, and now SURELY he will walk on egg shells  Smile

The reason why i am acting on my son's behalf (brandon348) is because he is only 10 years old, and he has never even used a forum before.

Why do you want to come back: Because my son REALLY liked playing on your server, until he managed to get himself banned within the first 2 hours  Smile

I too want to play on this server (I have my own account and I am NOT banned.) In fact, I played a little bit tonight, and chatted with on of the admin's who actually knew about the banning of my son, brandon348). I wish I could remember his name; he was really nice (as was all of the other people that I met on the server.)

After discussing this further with other staff, I have decided to unban Brandon348. In the future please do not alter blocks placed by other players in any way, even if the blocks are unprotected. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(06-20-2018, 01:13 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: After discussing this further with other staff, I have decided to unban Brandon348. In the future please do not alter blocks placed by other players in any way, even if the blocks are unprotected. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you; that is much appreciated  Smile

My son will be happy  Smile

I already told him why he was banned, and what he needs to AVOID doing.

I think I will go and find the rules of the server, and have him read through them.

Thanks again.

*Update:  I wasn't able to find a list of the rules on this forum. Is there a place I can find a list of the server rules?

(06-20-2018, 09:54 PM)mattb348 Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 01:13 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: After discussing this further with other staff, I have decided to unban Brandon348. In the future please do not alter blocks placed by other players in any way, even if the blocks are unprotected. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you; that is much appreciated  Smile

My son will be happy  Smile

I already told him why he was banned, and what he needs to AVOID doing.

I think I will go and find the rules of the server, and have him read through them.

Thanks again.

*Update:  I wasn't able to find a list of the rules on this forum. Is there a place I can find a list of the server rules?

The best place to find all the rules is in game. Once you are logged in type: /warp rules