Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Sepiarose

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Thatguy3339

Why should you be unbanned: I took things that weren't mine. That was against the rules, poor behavior, and simply unfriendly. I saw an open chest and let my selfish wants get the better of me. Frankly, it was wrong and stupid. I'm very sorry for my actions. I still have the nametags in a chest and would be more than willing to return them. This sort of behavior is not something I plan to repeat. Again, I'm very sorry. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the community on this server- everyone is very friendly and welcoming. My friends and I have a small set up here where we play together and I would be sad to lose what we've already done. I haven't been on the server too long, but the time I have spent there has been all around very pleasant. I like the rules that the server has set up because they create a very nice community/environment. Thank you in advanced for reviewing my ban appeal.

So just a little background, you were banned for theft from an old shop warp of mine as seen here:       (https://m.imgur.com/a/Auq1fCZ) this included around 39 name tags as well as some other miscellaneous items adding up to around 230 items changed. Now this was quite a while ago but it was only recently found, hence the ban.

(I have more screenshots if you would like to see them but can't get to them for a few hours as I'm at work)

But if you will update your appeal to include this information I will gladly have a mod+ review it

(06-22-2018, 06:35 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So just a little background, you were banned for theft from an old shop warp of mine as seen here:       (https://m.imgur.com/a/Auq1fCZ) this included around 39 name tags as well as some other miscellaneous items adding up to around 230 items changed. Now this was quite a while ago but it was only recently found, hence the ban.

(I have more screenshots if you would like to see them but can't get to them for a few hours as I'm at work)

But if you will update your appeal to include this information I will gladly have a mod+ review it

Thank you for letting me know, I have updated my appeal. I'm very sorry.

Thank you for your honesty in your appeal, you've been unbanned, I will need you to turn in any items stolen from the shop to staff,  or you can drop it in the double chest in the middle of /warp that and I will dispose of them. Welcome back to Hometown.

Thank you! Can you remind me of the warp. Other than the 39 nametags, are there any other items I owe?

4 saddles, and 176 iron ingots.

And what is the warp name?

/warp that
or
/warp bone

Oh, Okay. Thank You

And just dump it in the center chest, it's already been rolled back, so it just needs to be disposed of