Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: Agentmaster

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i totally messed up. i did indeed grief and i am extremly sorry for what i did. i admit breaking blocks that did not belong to me.
Why do you want to come back: i would love to come back because the Hometown server allows me to make new friends. also the server allows me to show my creativity with others.

So, you're saying that you've never griefed anyone- but the logs seem to say otherwise.
You can find screenshots of the rollbacks I did here: https://imgur.com/a/aqSQuJ6 in total you broke 58 blocks that were not yours and therefore I banned you. If you wish to come back, please update your appeal. I also want you to write a few sentences about why griefing is bad and how it affects other players. Additionally, please tell me what you've learned from this ban as well.
xo

Why Greifing is bad??- Griefing is bad because when you break something thats not yours you hurt the person who made it.

How its affects other players?- when a player takes there time doing something they put there heart and soul into what they are doing. when a griefer destroys or messes with it it could affect there veiw on what they built.

Im so sorry for griefing and i hope you will give me another chance on the server to make up for it.

(06-22-2018, 12:27 PM)LilDevilian Wrote: So, you're saying that you've never griefed anyone- but the logs seem to say otherwise.
You can find screenshots of the rollbacks I did here: https://imgur.com/a/aqSQuJ6 in total you broke 58 blocks that were not yours and therefore I banned you. If you wish to come back, please update your appeal. I also want you to write a few sentences about why griefing is bad and how it affects other players. Additionally, please tell me what you've learned from this ban as well.

You missed a part of my response.
xo

sorry i must of just skipped over that part

what ive learned from the ban- i learned that griefing isnt very nice, people hard on what they do,if someone griefed me i would be very upset and ive totally learned that its not good to grieft period

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

thanks again im extremely sorry