• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
two years later..
Heart 
hey guys
im not sure if alot of you remember me, but i guess this is my return post.
i know i've been on here and there every 6 months or so, popping in to say hi, but i'd really like to make my full return. 
i made my goodbye post in the beginning of my freshman year of high school, and i guess i've kinda been under the radar ever since. 2016 was probably the worst year of my life. i was struggling with severe depression, and i was extremely unhealthy. i don't want to get into too much detail about it, but what i said in my post really was true. i needed to focus on myself and needed to learn to love myself, which i did.
now, starting my junior year this upcoming school year, i'm in the place i've always wanted to be. 
i got the help i needed, i cut off my toxic and abusive relationship, and i focused on myself and my health.
i'm so proud of everything i've done, and everything that i have become. these past two years without being online really helped me heal. 
i really would like to thank kat for being one of my best friends for the past two and a half years and always being there for me no matter what. she's the one person who's always had my back despite her being over 3000 miles away. i'm sorry to any friendships on here that i lost due to my absence, but i'm hoping to gain them back. 
i hope that i can learn to become familiar with everything and everyone again. 
its been a long time, but i'm finally ready to come back :)

with love, 
sarah 

You made the right choices. Be proud of yourself. And welcome back!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Omg sarah it's been AGES what the heckkkkk welcome back!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

YES GIRL WELCOME BACK
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BB GRIL WELCOME BACK <3 <3 <3
- KatNip

i know we literally never talk but im so proud of u and im happy that ur doing better !!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back son v.v <3 <3 <3 <3
[Image: co44lLl.gif]