• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm Leaving HomeTown
Hello everyone, I've made the decision to leave HomeTown.

With school getting tough and a general need to start looking nice for colleges, it wouldn't be the best idea to have a lot of time devoted to the server. It has also become more of a chore rather than a break for me to play on the server at this point, so I don't see the use in continuing. I hope that I had some positive effect while I was on the server.
Seeing that I still have my house, Buildco, a little over $200K, and some diamond armour, I'll be giving it away to some lucky players (/warp oreshop and oirchport are already under new management). But, instead of making a mosh pit at spawn, I have a better idea.
I'll be logging on at some time on Saturday between 12-5 EST for the last time. Any player that completes a special task while I'm online will get one of the following: my full account balance, my house, my Buildco property, my diamond armor, my diamond tools, and the rest of my stuff in my chests; one option can be chosen by each player that completes the task. I hope to see some people succeed.
Thank you to all the players and staff that made me feel welcome on the server, I truly appreciate it.

It's been a fun 3 months, and I will miss you all. Goodbye!
- Oirchzalet (Pronounced Oork-za-lay)
[Image: 7db0.gif]

Sad to see you go, wish you the best!
xo

Good luck for the future!
- KatNip

Sad to see you go, but good luck with colleges and etc nontheless!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]