• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: dollysonia

Reason for your ban: Griefing 

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: Thought no one was using the stuff

Why do you want to come back: To maintain the wonderful experience I had

Hello there, I just want to say I am deeply sorry. When I was taking stuff from others, I thought they were abandoned and unused houses. I wasn’t aware that they were in use. This does not excuse my behaviour, however. I don’t know how to place in words how sorry I am. I was being selfish and letting my personal feelings get in the way of thinking about others. I know if this were to happen to me I would be upset and frustrated. I hope I didn’t hurt anyone by this, but if I did, I want you to know that you have my deepest apologies.

I have built so much and made amazing relationships on this server. I would love to be apart of your community again. I promise to be more careful and to think of others next time this happens. I’m almost glad you banned me, as it gave me some time to consider my behaviour and how my actions affect other people.

It would fill my heart with incredible joy if I would be welcome into your server again. If not, I understand, but thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, dollysonia.
I love Tangled! Eugene is my king!

I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) Why you took the blocks?

7) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(06-24-2018, 11:35 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: I will want at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response I will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) Why you took the blocks?

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) No you can not. They still belong to another person and it counts as greifing. 
2a) You may walk through if they owner allows so. If they have a sign saying you can't walk through, then you can't.
2b) No. Everything must be 100 blocks away. 
3) No. Even if they are banned it counts as grief since you are taking over a person's build.
4) No. It is greifing still, and it might not be abandoned. 
5) Tell a mod right away and get them to sort it out.
6) I took the blocks because I really needed the resources and and thought they were abandoned. I wasn't thinking of the effort and heart placed into those amazing builds. It is not fair to builder. I also wanted to show all the amazing resources I had to my friends, but I now realize that it won't impress anyone if I cheated to get it. It was wrong and I'm not sure if I deserve forgiveness for this horrendous, selfish act. 
7) I learned to think of others before letting my selfish desires get in the way. And to truly understand the rules and not grief. I hope whoever I stole from is alright. I will change and become a better person next time I play, I don't like who I was then. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It would honor me to play on your server again.

- Sonia
I love Tangled! Eugene is my king!

Welcome back to HomeTown, you have been unbanned.