Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP , i believe

Minecraft name: PorgyTirebiter

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I hope to be unbanned because it was a silly shortsighted mistake that i would never make again. I was walking around admiring the builds (nearish spwan) and happened upon the garden with an unprotected chest containing some mixed ore. i took some diamond blocks Sad 
I KNEW it was not right and i kept rolling it around in my head as i continued my tour. 
I know it may be hard to believe but just before i got the ban , i had decided to go back and return them (i just had a bad feeling) .  But derpedos , doing his job well, banned me first (though certainly i would have returned them right away and repented , if messaged or approached). 
I STILL know what i did, though unprotected , WAS stealing and trust me , i feel pretty guilty because of it (even without the ban). 
I hope to have the opportunity to return the diamonds and play again with you all. 

Why do you want to come back: I am fairly newish to the server and have really enjoyed the people and things available on this server. I CAN be a worthwhile contributor to the overall positive vibes of this server and hope you all can see that i truly am sorry for this idiotic infraction that i committed. 

Many Thanks-
(the shamed and incredibly humbled) PorgyTirebiter

"Everyone has a place in history. Mine is clouds." ----Richard Brautigan

You have been unbanned Smile
- KatNip

(06-25-2018, 05:07 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You have been unbanned Smile

Many Thank You´s !

Edited a bit later : 
1-I was not sure what to do with the blocks and ore so i took them back to the box i got them from. I saw that theyd been replaced but left the ones i took anyway. Check with Guy , as he was around and helping me out. 
2-I remembered the diamond so returned them, but have begun second guessing myself as to if some gold blocks got klepto`d as well. Is there any way to find out, so i can return everything?

Further Edit - I believe this has been done. ty

Sorry for any bother and ty again.