• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Out of the ordinary ban appeal
Hello,

I hope this isn't against the rules.  I am appealing on behalf of my daughter, Pixie_Wolf, who is 10.  She and I both took a break from the server to handle some IRL things and when she went to log on, it said she had been banned for theft.  I've always tried to let her know that any kind of grief is strictly against the server's rules.  We both really enjoy this server and playing on it together, she made some friends, so I'm sad that something happened that got her banned.  If anything, if she can't be unbanned, I'd just like to find out what exactly happened so I can explain to her what she did wrong.  I've included the correct ban appeal format below.

Thanks for your time,
Wyndsong (Pixie_Wolf's mom)

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: Pixie_Wolf

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Thatguy3339

Why should you be unbanned: "Because I'm sorry and I like this server."

Why do you want to come back: "Because I want to see my friends again."

So just the background for you, Pixie_Wolf was banned for taking some items from an old shop of mine, it was pretty minor, just a handful of saddles and some slime balls,  I will ask that she keep in mind that even if a chest is unlocked, if it's not hers she should not take items from it without permission. But with that said she has been unbanned.

Welcome back to Hometown.

(06-25-2018, 08:46 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: So just the background for you, Pixie_Wolf was banned for taking some items from an old shop of mine, it was pretty minor, just a handful of saddles and some slime balls,  I will ask that she keep in mind that even if a chest is unlocked, if it's not hers not to take from it without permission. But with that said she has been unbanned.

Welcome back to Hometown Pixie_Wolf.

Thank you so much for letting me know!  I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know exactly what happened.  I'll explain to her what she did wrong and tell her to make sure she doesn't do it again.

Thanks again!   Smile