• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puzzle of the Penguins
Hi Guys

I've decided to create a puzzle for y'all to solve. But first, I just wanna apologise for being a dick recently (4th, Naut, Trekkie, and Star in a way). I have no excuses for it, I've just been a bit of a dick recently.

Anyways, I've always loved treasure hunts and wanted to create one that's SO abstract and off-the-wall bonkers that it'll take the whole server to figure it out... if they ever do. I've done similar things in the past such as a creative world treasure hunt using redstone and cryptic clues, and a christmas treasure hunt for shisuan. I will be dumping clues onto this thread periodically and encourage you all to post any thoughts or solutions that you've come up with and bounce off of each other's ideas. There will be no hints. So, as a practise round to give you all a taste of the sort of things I come up with while high on coffee, here's a short treasure hunt:

"Take it down to warp two, Scotty! X marks the spot, so to speak: The Russo-Turkish war has begun! Make sure to finish those coordinates with a square 14. I'm sure I have the key somewhere over here..."

You'll know you've found the answer when you see this sign:

[Image: yp8OvyE.png]
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Shovel, we’re going on an adventure
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!