Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Heart 
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp Hometown

Minecraft name: bumbelb75

Reason for your ban: X-raying/grief
Who banned you: Uberdeathbunny
Why should you be unbanned: First off I would like to thank you for your time for reading this. The reason I have "cheated" was because I wanted to show off to my friend that
I was better than her at the game. Also before I did cheat (which was for 30 mins before I got banned) I was having a lot of trouble finding diamonds. Yes, literally I cheated JUST TO GET diamonds.
Now that I think of it that it was very very childish for me to do such a thing. To be honest I should have just made my own mine and make a mineshaft. Once/If I get unbanned I will throw all the thing
I have gotten by "cheating" (even though I Uberdeathbunny killed me when it happens) I will make sure I have thrown everything out that was not gotten legitimately. Also as for the griefing, I 
have no idea what I did so if you can please tell me I would appreciate it. I will also provide you with the next series of questions you ask other players

-Why is xraying bad? X-raying is bad because it makes it unfair for those without the X-ray
-How does playing affect the server’s economy? X-raying is affects the economy by making you be able to build a balance while other players cant
-How does playing affect the other players on the server? Like I said its unfair
-What have you learned from this ban? From this ban, I have learned not do xray even if it's for like 10 mins and not to do it again obviously Smile

Why do you want to come back: The reason I wish to join the sever back is that I play with my friend and she lives in another state so I barely get to see her. Also, I worked really hard on the base
I have made. I also like the community you have on the server. I have tried other survival servers but they don't compare to Hometown. 

P.S Best staff I have honestly seen in a while

You have been unbanned, your balance has been reset to 0. Remember to contact a staff member and turn over all blocks/items gained from x-raying. Welcome back to HomeTown.