Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KBL_Official

Reason for your ban: X-raying

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: The reasons I should be unbanned is to continue playing on the server as a part of this very close knitted community. I understand the consequences of my actions and I deeply apologize for using something which i already know for years to be not a great way to play minecraft. When and if I return to the server I will destroy any of the items I acquired from xraying and burn them. The economy would be disrupted if i continued using this hack.

Why do you want to come back: The main reason I want to come back is to have something to unwinded with after a long day. I understand that all the rules are stated in the beginning of joining the server and I am willing to serve a longer amount of time since this is my second ban. I will promise not to use anymore hacks unless they are for the athstetics of the game for example shaders

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your honesty, it is appreciated.

You’re saying that you know that xraying isn’t a great way to play minecraft, so why did you decide to do it? Additionally, I also want you to answer these following questions:
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
-How does xraying affect the other players of the server?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I expect you to give each question an answer of a paragraph long. Please take your time, I’ll consider unbanning you after I’ve read your answers.
xo

(06-27-2018, 08:27 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: Thank you for your honesty, it is appreciated.

You’re saying that you know that xraying isn’t a great way to play minecraft, so why did you decide to do it? Additionally, I also want you to answer these following questions:
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
-How does xraying affect the other players of the server?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I expect you to give each question an answer of a paragraph long. Please take your time, I’ll consider unbanning you after I’ve read your answer
The only reason I decided to Xray is to see if it still worked. Honestly I was just screwing around.
Xraying is a bad due to the fact it it in its pure form a way of cheating. No one should even use it. But with games there are always people who will find a way around using things to make them advance quicker. I understand this was the very wrong thing to do.
The Xray mod/hack is bad for the servers econ due to the fact it could raise the amount of igm that one player can have. A player would flood the eco with resources that were obtained to wrong means. Everything should be obtained through means that will not disturb the the natural way of gathering items.
The hack effects other players by taking away resources that they could get. By getting them with said hack could disrupted the resource generated by the world taking them away from other players.
What I have learned from this ban is that it is wrong plain and simple. Others should learn from my own mistakes to drive the way they play. Having been banned for the second time made me realize that  I enjoy playing on this server and I miss it. Having such a close knit server makes it way easier to make a community that runs off of the principle that its small. I do not expect to be unbanned but if so i will dismiss the ways of using hacks.
Thank you for your time.

You have been unbanned and your balance has been reset. I want you to turn in all the items you’ve gained from cheating to a member of staff upon login in.

Please keep in mind that if you mess up again, you’ll most probably be permanently banned.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo