hometown smp

Minecraft name: 
lavendermenace

Reason for your ban: 
x-ray

Who banned you: 
star

Why should you be unbanned: 
okay so i'm really confused, i don't use x-ray. i haven't had a texture pack on for months. i've literally been using the default minecraft texture pack for almost two months now (i tried downloading optifine like a month ago but my computer freaked out so i got rid of it). i haven't x-rayed on the server at all. 

the one thing i can think of why someone would think i x-ray is because i strip mine without using any torches, but that's because i turned my game and my computer brightness all the way up so i didn't have to use torches or glowstone or anything, i can see just fine. 

Why do you want to come back: 
i want to come back because i love the community on this server and i love doing survival-type things with other players. x-raying completely defeats the purpose, which is why i've never used it on here. it's the only server i actually play on

My suspicions were raised when I saw multiple breaks which were through plain stone walls, or where you turned and ran straight into diamond.
Piece 1: You dug straight through to where there was diamond (shown via rollback), which you would not have come across had you been strip mining, as shown here:

[Image: dsTMRNL.png]

Piece 2: You covered gold you found, again, when you dug through an otherwise plain stone wall, shown here:

[Image: pRaPNVg.png]

Piece 3:  The tunnel turned and ended in redstone and diamond (shown via rollback)

[Image: oExrBFo.png]

Piece 4: Tunneling down to bedrock, turning straight into diamond (shown via rollback)

[Image: SsQl5Iy.png]

Is it possible someone else has access to your account that you didn't know about? The mining without torches is understandable, I do that myself.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

i don't believe anyone has access to my account, nor do i know why they'd want to honestly.

when i'm strip mining i make a lot of turns and stuff because i get bored of going in one direction forever. as for the redstone and diamond thing, a lot of the time when i come across an ore on the side of my mine that i'm making, i end up going in that direction to see if there's more in that direction.

as for the other things, i guess i just get lucky. i don't know how else to explain it. i doubt it helps, but i'm attaching a picture of my resource pack folder.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alrighty, I believe you, your appeal will be accepted. Welcome back to hometown!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

thank you so much!!!!