• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I think I was unfairly banned, here's why.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Cubeseer

Reason for your ban: crop theft

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I was unfairly banned. The reason, crop theft, is entirely inappropriate to the situation of me using others farms. The farms themselves were public and explicitly stated that they were for everyone as long as they are tended to (i.e replanting). Not only that, but they were also public warps. It isn't hard to see that I've replanted everything I've harvested. I fail to see how using public farms in their intended purpose raises any eyebrows, let alone warrant a ban. The farms I've used are /warp spruce and /warp farm.

Why do you want to come back: I really like this server, and I'm really getting into it. It would be a shame for a ban with no evidence or support to remove me permanently from hometown.

Photo 
Using warp is allowed as long as you replant, and since Im sick of grief there you are banned.

[Image: ZAnG6TJ.png]

I replanted. I must have missed some spots. Is that seriously a ban?

Also, does your commands take into account block states? Nether wart does not grow instantly.

Okay, last post. You could have just told me that I missed some spots.

it was more then a few spots or you wouldnt be banned, And to not talking to you, I have alot better things to do then sit around for someone and hope they might come back on.

The rollback istelff doesn't care if the plant is fully growned or halfgrown. But I dont ban unless I see a certain amount of block/crops gone.

Anyway, I hope you learned your lesson, so you are unbanned

its okay i was baned too bye him or her
Heart KAWAII Heart

(07-06-2018, 02:44 AM)SillyCupcake Wrote: its okay i was baned too bye him or her

Please do not post on a ban appeal that is not relevant to you.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]