Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: supersonic426

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I feel that even though I X-Ray hacked, I want a chance to be a great part of the HomeTownMC community, without using X-Ray.

Why do you want to come back: The reason I would like to return to this server is because I really like this server. It has a great community that I want to be a part of. Another reason I would like to come back is because I want to enjoy the experience of this server with my friends. I also have realized why X-Ray is wrong, Because it could ruin the server economy. 

I want you to answer each of the following questions thoroughly. 

1) How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
2) How does x-raying affect the other players of the server?
3) Why is x-raying bad?
4)  What have you learned from this ban?

I expect you to give each question an answer that is as minimum a paragraph long. (3-4 sentences)
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) X-Raying affects the server's economy because when, for example, you mine 30 diamonds, and sell them to a shop, it causes the shop owner to lose money, and the x-ray hacker to gain money, at an unnatural rate for the server, which could eventually cause significant damage to the server's economy.

2) X-Raying affects the other players of the server by lowering the amount of rare ores on the server, making it harder for players to make money legitimately, and also lowering the amount of ores in shops. (mainly newer ones)

3) X-Raying is bad because it can ruin the economy of the server, ruin the experience of the server for other players, as well as waste staff member's time by making them have to ban you and read the appeals from banned players.

4) What I have learned from this ban is that X-Raying is NOT allowed and can get you banned from the HomeTownMC server. I have also learned that X-Raying is not needed, or wanted by anyone on the server, as it can ruin the experience for everyone.

Welcome back to HomeTown, Your balance has been set to 0 and when you log in please turn over any diamonds or other items that you received through the use of x-ray. Failure to do so will result in re-banning.