Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: General_of_Rage

Reason for your ban: Griefing - breaking/modifying /warp PrismBlaze

Who banned you: ThatGuy3339

Why should you be unbanned: i'm willing to fix my mistake, and fix what i did wrong. I also want to clear this stain
of the reputation i was trying to build on the server. I also want to donate a lot of what good ores and loot i have left to
the warp i broke and stole from to make it far for the owners of it. I also want to claim full responsibility for the rule i have broken. 

Why do you want to come back: I've been playing on the server for 3 days strait with 3 other friends and,
i'll like to still play with them. Plus this is one of only servers that I've been playing and i still want to play on it. I also want
to start to interact with the community more so i can establish myself in the community

Alright, so the background for you General, you and a friend had griefed your way into /warp prismblaze and had griefed the hoppers so as to steal blaze rods before they hit the locked chest. Total you changed around 23 blocks and 67 items.

Evidence:https://imgur.com/a/Wyvbz8x

If you will update your appeal to include this information I will have a mod+ take a look at your appeal.

I've updated my appeal, plz get a mod to check it out. i really want to play on the server

You have been unbanned, I'll need you to turn over any of the stolen items (blaze rods and broken blocks) to myself or another staff member, and please make sure to review the /rules when you come back. But with that said, welcome back to Hometown.