• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
please unban
server you were banned on: i dont know, minecraft?

Minecraft name: mirfull

Reason for your ban: racist fiend when i wasnt playing, wont happen again, on god.

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: first actual good survival server ive played on in a while. everything ive worked on is gone because of my friend trying to be funny.

Why do you want to come back: i would love to play on the server and trade with people, and try to survive on the amazing survival server.

The issue I find with saying ”my friend did it ” is that there is no way for me to check wether you’re lying or not. So while you might be telling the truth, you could also be lying. Furthermore, what happens on your account is your responsibility and therefore you will be held responsible for everything that happens on your account, regardless if you were the one who acted or if it was someone else.

With that being said, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you wish to be unbanned, please change the password of your account and make sure that your friend wont be able to access your account anymore.
xo

(07-04-2018, 11:03 AM)LilDevilian Wrote: The issue I find with saying ”my friend did it ” is that there is no way for me to check wether you’re lying or not. So while you might be telling the truth, you could also be lying. Furthermore, what happens on your account is your responsibility and therefore you will be held responsible for everything that happens on your account, regardless if you were the one who acted or if it was someone else.

With that being said, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you wish to be unbanned, please change the password of your account and make sure that your friend wont be able to access your account anymore.

Done!

You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown. Please keep in mind that if this happens again, your ban will most probably not be as easily appealed.
xo