Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Vanraaz

Reason for your ban: Grief/Theft/modifying/ Warp PrismBlaze

Who banned you: ThatGuy3339

Why should you be unbanned: My friend and I were roaming the nether then we came across the warp. We had broken through the wall into the the blaze spawn. We had no idea the signs telling the rules of the warp were up the stairs behind us. I eventually went up the stairs and saw the signs. I didn't read the signs thinking it was a public warp. So I told him that it was public. Then we saw the chest and immediately thought someone was stealing . So we broke the hopper still thinking that someone was stealing. We sat there for a while just farming. We tried to put the hoppers back but it didn't work so we left them right next to the farm and left. I failed to notice the signs and I would like to take full responsibility for these actions. 

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I have been playing non-stop and I would like to continue playing with them. This server is the best survival server my friends and I have been on and I would like to continue playing. 

Alright so here's the deal, I need to know that you realize you are not allowed to alter someone else's builds, even if they aren't claimed or seem abandoned, nor are you allowed to take from containers unless they explicitly say you are allowed to do so. The damage done in this case is relatively minor but I need to know that you understand our rules and will abide by them, if you can agree to that, as well as agree to double check /rules when back on the server I am willing to request that a mod+ take a look at unbanning you, but if something like this happens again you may not be unbanned again.

Ok, I will make sure and never do something like that again

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to Hometown!

Thank You!