Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Poptart_Bloi

Reason for your ban: Disrespect 

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Well I can't remember much of some of things I did but I do admit that I had done some pretty terrible things that I now regret doing. A key thing I remembered were some of the not so friendly structures that I had made in one of my friends warps. Adding on I had also wrote some inappropriate signs on that friends island too. Looking back I regret all of these decisions, I was in a very immature stage at the time when I was playing on this server. I mean you could probably already tell but I'm just stating it so you know why I even had done some of the things that were made. Anyways I'm sorry for all the moderators and admins that had to take their own time to deconstruct my profane signs, and inappropriate structures. I know you guys try your hardest to keep this server clean and open which is hard to do when you have some one like me doing the things I do, but I hope you can forgive my mistakes from my past and we together can have fun with the future.   

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to this server for many reasons. Reason one, this server is all around a great server to play on when you just want to calm down and relax when your day gets rough. My second reason would be that the people here are very nice and polite unlike other servers which have a bunch of trolls messing around which just ruins your experience. Continuing my third reason is that this server really isn't crowded and full most of the time meaning that you won't have to wait 3 years to join and play. Ending my reasons is my fourth reason which is that I want to have fun playing a peaceful survival server with people.

I would like to thank the people who are taking the time out of their day to read this whole entire ban appeal. Big Grin    

You will be unbanned. However if you do anything like this again it will be a permanent ban.
Welcome back to HomeTown! :3
- KatNip

Thank you!