Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: IIflame_true

Reason for your ban: For using Xray

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: I was accused of using an Xray mod/texturepack, but i said i had never used Xray before. I do have a younger sibling that plays minecraft and may of used a Xray texturepack while i allowed them to play. I would never lie to any admin for as long as i love playing minecraft, i would never want to cheat in any game to have an advantage over anyone.
I will swear and promise that i wont ever, and i mean ever use anything that is considered cheating, and I will make sure that any Xray texture pack that has been put onto my minecraft by my younger sibling or anyone, including me, will be deleted. I never meant for this to happen, nor do I ever want this to happen again, I won't cheat as it ruins the fun of the game. I simply just want to have fun and i am sorry that this has happened, again i promise it won't happen again

Why do you want to come back: I want to just play and build with my friends. Hometown was also a server that i didn't have to fear someone else would come and grief me or kill me while i built, it was a server that i could have fun on with some friends of mine. I just want to have fun and build what ever i wanted to build

okay, before an admin or moderators tell me, "it's my account, my responsibility". I know it is my responsibility, and I do understand that i shouldn't let my younger sibling or anyone else on my account. I was just simply allowing them to play on a mincraft server for the first time, this is my mistake, and I accept that mistake.

Your seem to be quite sincere in your appeal. As a formality, please use full sentences to answer the following:

Please elaborate as to why xraying is hazardous to the server and community.

After answering the question, you will be unbanned on the conditions that your balance will be reset to 0 and you will forfeit all diamonds as well as the diamonds tools you created from said diamonds.

aye, that seems a fair enough price to pay. As to why Xraying and cheating in general is hazardous to the community, well it ruins the fun and the whole point of the game, minecraft, especially multiplayer minecraft, is meant for building and surviving, but using Xray, it gives a player the advantage to go and mine out resources that they can see and no one else can. Xray can also ruin the fun of the game as there no sense of real enjoyment and accomplishment in getting any ores that you could just see without any problem. It is more fun to actually find the ore without any cheats, it grants the feeling you accomplished something without ripping off other people who are trying their best to find the ores they are looking for. Is this a good enough answer, also would be able to help me get rid of any diamond tools and armour i created

You have been unbanned.

thank you