Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Xray ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Azire

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Kat/Guy

Why should you be unbanned: Ok first I was using xray and I understand that I was breaking the rules and I also know that I would totally understand if the moderators didn't unban me. I wanna be unbanned because it was a careless stupid mistake and I regret doing it. I also wanna be unbanned because this server has a great community and a great server in general. It seems that mods are doing a great job on keeping the hackers/cheaters out. If I did get unbanned the mods wouldn't even have to worry about me cheating cause it wouldn't happen again. I just really enjoyed the time I had on the server and it was honestly the most fun I have had in a while on the game and I wanna keep playing on this server progressing through the ranks and the game (only this time legit). It would mean a lot if I could get one last chance on the server. If not I totally understand.  

Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back because like I said it was honestly some of the most fun I have had in the game and the amount of warps and fun stuff to do in the server it's just great. I loved building on this server and growing my kingdom and watching others being respectful to each other instead of flat out hating each other. This is my favorite server and I would really like another chance.

Oh yeah plus I will turn in all my gear that was earned through xraying and I don't maybe someone could reset my balance?

Thank you for your honesty. You will be unbanned, however if you are caught doing this again you wont be unbanned again. Your cheated items will need to be given into an admin and your balance will be reset to 0.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
- KatNip