Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Xray Ban Appeal (again)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: IIflame_true

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I have no idea why i was banned again for Xraying, I hadn't used any xray texturepacks, and made sure that there was no xray packs in my rescource pack folder. I want to know why i was banned again for Xraying. I want to at least have someone tell me what i did wrong instead of banning me when I am offline. As i have already stated in my previous ban appeal, I would never use Xray, as it ruins the fun of the game. To be honest i feel like i as unrightfully accused of using Xray, and would like to know what proof was used to conclude to the fact used Xray. I want to know what the evidence was. And i do want to point out, last time was my younger sibling, i had learned from that mistake to not to allow them to play minecraft on my account, i took full responsibility for their actions, even though they where the on who got me banned, but it was my fault, i shouldn't of allowed them. But this time, I was the one playing and now i am banned for something i am against.

Why do you want to come back: I feel like i was wrongfully accused, and want to know why i was banned again. Also just like my previous ban appeal, i want to have fun, build, and play with friends. this would be hard to do being banned and all. 

Multiple staff have confirmed the x-ray. It was for multiple ore types (mostly lapis). 

Please see just 2 of the screen shots below

https://imgur.com/a/Nf5VuvH

https://imgur.com/a/H6FD9nZ

I understand you needed the lapis for the blue glass however there are better ways to go about this. Lying to me is not going to get you unbanned.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

i have showed you screenshots of the texture pack i was using, aswell as my texture pack folder, it has the evidence that i didn't use any xray texture pack. i am not lying, i was simpling just mining randomly. but i am sure you still think i am lying. i dont know what else to say to you, i have shown my proof that i dont use xray, i believe you are making an accusation. if you want me to show you any more proof i can, but i don't know what other proof you need for me to show you

I can delete a folder and take a screenshot, unfortunately that would prove nothing.

but i am telling the truth. how can i convince you I'm telling the truth. that and i am sure you can see on the server log what texture pack i was using.

We can not see what texture pack a player is using server side.

would i be able to get a friend who can vouch for me, that can prove i am not lying?

I'm guessing that's a no and I'll probably have to make a new ban appeal. but just saying i am being serious when i asked if i could have a friend vouch for my innocence