Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MattPistillo

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: After being banned I have further educated myself on the rules and found out what i did was wrong and i apologize. Had i known what i did shortly before being banned about all the warps put in place so you can get free food, wool, iron etc. i really feel i would've made different decisions. I sincerely apologize to anyone i caused trouble to.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this server, honestly. I know my actions from the very first hours on it may not say so, but i only contribute that to having a rough time getting settled in and not educating myself enough on all the rules.

I will want at least 1 sentence per question. After I read your response I will have a mod+ look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) I found several places where you broke things that were not yours, quite a few spots of crop theft and a few diamond blocks, was there anything else substantial that you broke/took aside from these?

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, in Hometown server you are not allowed to touch blocks on anyones claim or any blocks placed by other players nor harvest their crops/animals/trees etc.

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
As long as it isnt enclosed yes you may walk through without touching, altering anything to grant yourself access is not allowed and considered griefing.
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?
You may not alter anything within 100 blocks of another players build without his/her permission first.

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
Even though a player may be banned, you may not take over his/her build, players each have their own opportunity to appeal their ban.
4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
One cannot deem a build abandoned, as much as it may look the part its owner may return at any point in time to minecraft or hometown itself. 

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Contact staff and tell them where and what you broke as hastily & efficiently as possible

6) I found several places where you broke things that were not yours, quite a few spots of crop theft and a few diamond blocks, was there anything else substantial that you broke/took aside from these? Besides the cropsi stole so i didn't starve and the 4 diamond blocks i took from /warp diamond i truthfully and honestly do not believe anything substantial was damaged or destroyed.

7) What have you learned from this experience?
I honestly have learned that hometown mc takes their rules seriously and protects their player and community creations, ive also learned that any form of griefing what so ever will not be tolerated ever. If the ban is revoked i shall resume playing hometown and start respecting the creations of my fellow players. I apologize again for any damages and or problems i have caused any fellow players and staff.

You've been unbanned, welcome back to hometown! I'll need you to turn in any stolen items to myself or another staff member when you get back on.