Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Fike

Reason for your ban: Theft of beacon

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because honestly when I saw the beacon it was just in the middle of a huge blown up hole and when I saw it i tried to mine it. It let me mine it so in my head I was like oh this place must be abandon. So I took it. Lesson learned. Next time you come across a giant blown up hole DONT TAKE THE BEACON. Even if no one is using it.

Why do you want to come back: The server is chill and laid back. I enjoy coming on and playing with others. 

I will want at least 1-2 sentences per question. After I read your response I will have a mod+ look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No, you are not allowed to do anything to anyone else's property. You can not mine, build, ect on others property.

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area? You can only go through if it is not blocked or fenced off.
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build? No, you have to have the owners permission first.

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No, even though they are banned they can still appeal at any time.

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
Even though it may look abandon a player could join back at point in time.

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
If you break something contact a staff member ASAP

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Don't touch others stuff.

You've been unbanned, I'll need you to turn in the beacon/iron blocks to myself or another staff member to be destroyed.
Welcome back to Hometown!