Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Butterwolf7

Reason for your ban: Grief/theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I thought that grief was taking stuff from claimed land but I guess not, and I am very sorry and I understand that is my own fault for not understanding. I'm very new to the server and I didn't really understand what rules and regulations there were. I promise this will never happen again, and I will follow the rules better if you let me back. I do respect the highly secured part of the server as well. It is very pleasant to know that grief, theft, bullying and such are taken care of almost immediately.

Why do you want to come back: I honestly really enjoyed my time on the server because of how nice and well structured it was. I understand that I was not helping by doing the certain actions I did. When I first joined all I could thing of was how nice it was since there were no spammers or inappropriate language. I would enjoy returning to these things and I understand if I can not, although it would not be pleasant. Thank you for your time.

For me to unban you please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) can you walk through the area?
2b) change the landscape within 100 blocks of that build?

3) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

4) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

5) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) No, unless it is a purpose open farm in which I am given permission.

2) Once you know a build exists,
2a) no
2b) I wouldn't I find my own areas.
3) No they can make a ban appeal and come back wouldn't enjoy that.

4) No, it was not placed by me.

5) Put it back
6) I learned not to make dumb mistakes like what I made and do what the server tells me is okay.

Once again I am very sorry about this situation.

The correct answer to #5 is to contact staff as soon as possible. If none are available then place the block back where you fund it. I will unban you. Please return the stolen blocks to a staff member when you log on. failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

(07-20-2018, 10:34 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: The correct answer to #5 is to contact staff as soon as possible. If none are available then place the block back where you fund it. I will unban you. Please return the stolen blocks to a staff member when you log on. failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much I won’t do it again

Do not post on other players ban appeals, go make your own.