• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KnightLevi's Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The Minecraft side server (I don't know what SMP means)

Minecraft name: KnightLevi

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Uber is who I saw but the server says that Deadcore1 banned me(I don't remember what the rest of Uber's name was)

Why should you be unbanned: I was not using X-ray, I only said I'm running Forge 1.12.2 and I guess they thought I was using X-ray I use forge for Optifine and Shaders

Why do you want to come back: This is the kind of server I have been looking for for a really long time, Strictly survival with only the needed plugins for a server to function. I don't want to be banned and if it makes the staff and the community feel more comfortable I will not use Forge on this server.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, your diamond ore breaks were investigated by 2 staff members, we both came to the same conclusion. You were x-raying (either using a mod or resource pack). Here is the evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/QvAnl43
see in the picture where you dug under the lava to get to the diamonds? and dug in someone else's mine to get the diamonds behind a stone wall that you could have not known was there unless you cheated?

lying in your ban appeal will not get you unbanned.

I had an ore Scent Mod XD I got rid of it because I don't like it here is a link to a video https://youtu.be/tDjm7mBmMnQ if this counts as X-ray I won't use it again

I'll give up my 5k too because I got it from those diamonds

I will discuss with the other staff wether or not we are going to allow you back in the mean time I would like for yu to answer the following questions:

1. Why do we not allow x-ray (or similar type of mods / resource packs)?
2. How does using x-ray effect the other players?
3. How will we know that you won't cheat again (you seem to know exactly what mods to use ie: you mentioned forge)
4, why did you do it despite the fact in the server tutorial you go through when you first join makes it clear that we do not allow these types of mods/resource packs?

Just so you know the process may take a few days, the fact that you initially lied about using the mod does not help your case. And yes your balance will be reset back to $0 if we unban you as is our standard procedure.

1.) X-ray makes it easier for a player to gather resources needed to make money or server a purpose for that player which can make the economy unbalanced due to how easy money is made
2.) X-ray can take away from how others enjoy the server due to the corrupted part of the economy (all the money going to one person)
3.)I will not use forge and if you would like I can record my game sessions on the server and submit them to staff (You don't understand how badly I have been wanting to find a server like this...)
4.) Ore Scenter didn't seem like a very bad thing to use in a review I saw it even said it Kinda took the cheating out of X-ray so it seemed more innocent and I ended up not liking it anyway, the reason I wanted to use it in the first place is because I wanted to get materials quickly so I could start on an auto farm soon.

If you do ban me can it be a time like probation where I'm off for like a month or something? just wondering, probably not but that would be cool if you guys just don't feel like I'm ready yet.

We have decided to allow you to come back, you will be unbanned in a few minutes.

I just had a quick question how long is my jail sentence?