• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average
Secrets of the one Above
Marti secretly owns a escalator company and that is his new tv advertisement
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Jobot is actually a brown bear in real life and has bluffed his way through life with a combination of growls and hand gestures to communicate. Jobot has, thus far, managed to get a degree in astrophysics, become a knight in England, and gone hunting with Putin, all with no one finding out that he is, in fact, a bear.
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Wrex secretly enjoys getting a pedicure every weekend and listens to country music while they buff his feet

Lady actually doesn’t play minecraft but hacked the server from Skyrim and chats from there

Nether secretly loves to swing dance and goes out every weekend to dance in competitons.

Lady went with me to the competition last week and I kicked her ass

Nether ruler is the only one on this damn-smelly planet who knows how to use shower.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-04-2016, 03:26 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Nether ruler is the only one on this damn-smelly planet who knows how to use shower.
Yes! <3

Rasse loves to soak his apples in liquid gold before eating them whole

While at the swing dance competitions Nether likes to prank the other dancers and wear the other men's dance costumes

Lady is actually a 20 ft tall prettier version of big foot (or the Yeti, in other countries) and comes down at night to take adult's happiest dreams and gives them to children because the children are going through more stress and homework than the adults realise.
She also hands out cake every Thriday 31st February.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela