• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal 7/23/18: MinerDeviant (X-Ray)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival Multi-Player

Minecraft name: [VIP3] MinerDeviant

Reason for your ban: X-Ray / Mining for Diamonds in another persons mine

Who banned you: [admin] DeadCore and [mod/guardian] UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I have no idea why I should be unbanned for X-Ray, I will take full responsibility for this breach of trust and sportsmanship. In the face of the evidence presented by both the Administrator and Moderator who investigated my mineshaft, It is undeniable that I have used X-ray. I see no reason for my acceptance back into the server and hope that the server staff will be able to forgive me for this action, it was both unfair to other players and staff who I have cultivated friendship with. I therefore cannot offer a valid reason why I should be unbanned. I will regardless of ban appeal remove my X-Ray program from my minecraft game.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy this server and I sincerely hope that I will be able to rejoin the server, I earnestly regret this breach of trust I have done and will work to make amends in any way seen fit. this includes a permanent ban. I want to make it clear that I am genuinely regretful in my actions (albeit this is difficult to do in a ban appeal or through a forum post.) Until then  I will wait my judgment and hope to be forgiven otherwise I will live with this choice I had made and regret it.

BTW: there is anything I can do to rebuild trust or other actions I can take to reach penance for this crime I am open to suggestions/commands

I like the fact you were up front on exactly what you did. You didn't lie about what you did and owned up to it right away. You will be unbanned this evening, as I am too Busy to unban you right now (real life things to do) The ban will happen at 9:00pm EDT. I will require from you 3 things:
1. Which method did you use to x-ray the diamonds? (resource pack or mod, if mod which one?)
2. Screenshots or your .minecraft directory (in list view with last modified dates showing) along with a screenshot of the insides of your mods and resource packs directories (any view is fine)
3. Your word that we will no be in this situation again

We will also be resetting your balance to $0 and removing all the diamonds you have in your chests when you come back