Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com:25565

Minecraft name: Boosterfuel alt name Minecraftname: Kleq

Reason for your ban: Grief and/or theft

Who banned you: AmbularD

Why should you be unbanned: I realize I broke the rules by griefing and taking items that were not mines. I should not have touched anything that was not mine. Instead, I need to put the work into creating my own items as other players do with much time and effort. I compromised the integrity and reputation of the players and server by my actions and I greatly apologize for this. The server is full of great players, helpful staff, and I spoiled and ruined it for myself and others.

Why do you want to come back: I have friends whom I play with on this server and want to make up for my grievous behavior.

(07-24-2018, 08:35 AM)boosterfuel Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com:25565

Why should you be unbanned: I realize I broke the rules by griefing and taking items that were not mines. I should not have touched anything that was not mine. Instead, I need to put the work into creating my own items as other players do with much time and effort. I compromised the integrity and reputation of the players and server by my actions and I greatly apologize for this. The server is full of great players, helpful staff, and I spoiled and ruined it for myself and others.

Why do you want to come back: I have friends whom I play with on this server and want to make up for my grievous behavior.

Thank you for your forthrightness.  If you have any stolen items in your possession, please hand them over to staff when you sign on again.

Welcome back to HomeTown.  (i've unbanned Kleq.  If Boosterfuel is actually the name of an alt account then please let staff know, as I get an error message when I try to unban that IGN.)

(07-26-2018, 12:30 PM)AmbularD Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 08:35 AM)boosterfuel Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com:25565

Thank you for your forthrightness.  If you have any stolen items in your possession, please hand them over to staff when you sign on again.

Welcome back to HomeTown.  (i've unbanned Kleq.  If Boosterfuel is actually the name of an alt account then please let staff know, as I get an error message when I try to unban that IGN.)

Thank you, AmbularD! I have the items to return at the following XYZ coordinates:
-11121.259 / 68.00000 / 6712.423

If I see a staff member online, I will provide these items to them. If there is something I missed, please let me know the additional items to return.

Kind regards,
Kleq (Boosterfuel)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-29-2018, 12:00 AM)boosterfuel Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 12:30 PM)AmbularD Wrote:

Thank you, AmbularD! I have the items to return at the following XYZ coordinates:
-11121.259 / 68.00000 / 6712.423

If I see a staff member online, I will provide these items to them. If there is something I missed, please let me know the additional items to return.

Kind regards,
Kleq (Boosterfuel)

Admin Katnip took care of this. Let me know if there are further issues.