Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival, New, Vanilla

Minecraft name: xXfirelXx

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: I am unaware of any griefing I did, and any that I may have done is surely an accident. I'm willing to repair whatever it is I've broken, and will do my best to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I've played on hometown for just over a year now, and was introduced by a few friends that I spend time with regularly. I don't want to lose the progress that I've made, and the friends I've made in Greinaut, Rayz, and other regulars and staff of the server. 

It was determined that you took a beacon and base from IronFalls where the owner could not be determined due to the log data time limit, but assumed owners is the town mayor: WarMongerDuck or closest chest storage area: Slimebrik.

Further investigation shows that you live in the town, however I will need either of the said names above to vouch that the beacon and base were not taken without authorization.

(07-25-2018, 01:49 PM)Hiyoko Wrote: It was determined that you took a beacon and base from IronFalls where the owner could not be determined due to the log data time limit, but assumed owners is the town mayor: WarMongerDuck or closest chest storage area: Slimebrik.

Further investigation shows that you live in the town, however I will need either of the said names above to vouch that the beacon and base were not taken without authorization.
I am so sorry I am so used to playing on factions in which I can grief. I completely forgot on which server I was on. I will replace any damage that was done. I am deeply sorry and hope I will be able to appeal my ban to do what is right.

WIth regards to xXFirelXx : Someone has vouched for you and you will be unbanned now.  Welcome back to HomeTown !

@imokayatthis, You need to make your own appeal forum thread in the proper format.

(07-26-2018, 12:41 PM)Hiyoko Wrote: WIth regards to xXFirelXx : Someone has vouched for you and you will be unbanned now.  Welcome back to HomeTown !

@imokayatthis, You need to make your own appeal forum thread in the proper format.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: imokayatthis

Reason for your ban: Griefing/ beacon theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I am so sorry I am so used to playing on factions in which I can grief. I completely forgot on which server I was on. I will replace any damage that was done. I am deeply sorry and hope I will be able to appeal my ban to do what is right by returning what I have taken.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back since in the small amount of time I had a such a great time. This server is so good since it isn't glitchy like all other survival servers and the community and staff are so helpful and friendly.

I will not look at your appeal if it is on another players appeal. Make your own.

Then where am I supposed to put my appeal? I even sent you an email yesterday with my band appeal in the correct format.

Update: I was able to find out how to make a new thread.