• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeff
best of regards to Jeff and a quick recovery. an end needs to be stopped to "drinkin n' drivin'".
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

i'm terribly sorry to hear that. hes such a wonderful person and i hope for the best for him and for you as well.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

I think it is safe to say that everyone on the server who knows Jeff and is aware of this tragedy with have him and your family in their thoughts and prayers. If you are willing, I think the community here would appreciate occasional updates on his progress. Hope you have him home soon and in good health.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Thats horrible to hear, I really hope he'll be back to hometown and sharing his friendship with us again soon!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened.
Jeff is an amazing guy, I hope he recovers quickly and pain-free.
Sending all of my love and support.
[Image: image0.jpg]

D: I hope he gets better i care about him so much <3<3<3<3
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Thank you Ron, for letting us know.

Jeff is amazing and always one of the friendliest players on the server. I wish you and your family the best and a speedy recovery for Jeff. We would love to see him having fun on the server again soon.

Oh, no. I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know. Lots of love and and good thoughts going Jeff's way.

Best wishes for his recovery and give him all of our love from HomeTown.
- KatNip

I'm so sorry to hear what has happened to him. I wish all the best to Jeff, you, and your family and may he make a speedy and full recovery!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk