• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeff
Heart 
My name is Ron. I am Jeff's father.
I am posting this to you because I know how much Jeff loved your server and how he considered most of you to be his friends. We sat together many nights as he played and had fun on your server. Some evenings he drove us all crazy talking about his plans and who he wanted to see that night.
June 23 he was hit by a drunk driver on his way to a friends for the night after the movies. He was thrown into a light standard and suffered severe internal injuries as well as head trauma. He is alive, but has not yet returned to us.
I am telling you this because he cared for you all, and because of that, I think it is important to share, and if we can in anyway prevent this from happening to anyone else, that would be important to him. Please, do not get behind the wheel if you have been drinking. Stop your friends if you can. Make this be heard.
We ask, myself, his mother Tianna, and his sister Tamara, that if you could, please add him to your prayers. We all miss him more than can ever be described. I hope that we can soon again have him talking nonstop at the dinner table about his hometown friends.
God Bless,
Ron

I hope he makes a full recovery and comes back to all of us...

That is terrible news but I am glad you shared them with us anyway. We all hope he will get a speedy recovery.

Heart 
I’m so so sorry to hear this, Jeff has always been an amazing person who brings cheer and light to the server when he logs in. Hopefully he’ll be back again in no time. Sending love and support!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Best wishes and hopes to Jeff and the rest of the family. I can understand the trauma that such an event can bring on a family and hope that you find strength and support in each other and friends around you.

Wishing Jeff a quick recovery, he has always been a positive presence on the server who is always actively looking to help people. We will be keeping him in our thoughts in the hope he will be back as soon as possible.

What terrible news, I’m awfully sorry to hear that. I wish Jeff the best and most speedy recovery possible. I also wish you, and your family the best during this difficult time.
xo

well, this was unexpected. i'm so sorry to hear what happened, and i hope he will recover quickly.
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

wishing him the best and a speedy recovery.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Awe nooo, i hope for him to have a fast and pain free recovery and cant wait to see him again!.
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the biggest room in your heart" - Winnie the Pooh