• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal for the Server HomeTownMC
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: probower47_

Reason for your ban: I was using X-ray on a Hacked Client

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny (Nickname: Uber)

Why should you be unbanned: As I learned that using X-Ray, resulted me into sticky situations, and you're right, I should be rewarded with this Punishment, using X-Ray while mining shouldn't be allowed, I'm fully aware of this and I will stop hacking, Because otherwise I will land in the same situation as now. My reason for using X-Ray Is because I was fed up with constant death, I wanted to mine my gear back (Emeralds, Diamonds, Gold and Iron) So I downloaded a Hacked Client. And that us where I dissapointed the server. I made the wrong choice. I couldn't resist my loss that I constantly got.

Why do you want to come back: I want to be able to play peacfully again, Have fun with my friends, I want to go back beacuse I miss my friends in this server now already, Now I'm actually used to it, since I don't have a lot of friends and they are only international. But I want to go back because the server is amazing, I felt myself at home (Im not playing with the name of the server.) I felt complete in the server

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Hello.

X-raying is bad because it is a way of cheating to get valuables. It pretty much ruins the story of the game and it's purpose.

X-Ray affects players, because if you use X-Ray, you are able to get easily valuables while other players (Average and Normal) are struggeling to find them, It takes a lot of work and luck.

X-Ray affects the economy of the server, because the valuables of the world of the server, are getting rarer and rarer, now thats pretty dramatic, but if there are too many of them (X-rayers) it can get out of hand.

If I really need an item, instead of using X-ray, I can buy it from other players' shops. Or I will go search for it the Fair way, and I am lucky enough.

I've learned from this ban that I am responsible for my own sake if I ever use X-Ray (or any other cheat) That I will land in this situation again, and maybe even worse. I've learned that Cheating is the wrong way to do things in this game.

Welcome back to HomeTown, Your balance has been set to 0 and when you log in please turn over any diamonds or other items that you received through the use of x-ray. Failure to do so will result in re-banning.