Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: AlexMatthew1234

Reason for your ban: Crop theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I made a mistake and I will from now on be respectful of server rules and regulations.

Why do you want to come back: I like the server, the community, and the friendliness of the staff. A server with this kind of community and freedom is hard to find and promises lots of casual fun.

For SMP I ment SMP.HomeTown.com

(07-26-2018, 10:10 AM)AlexMatthew1234 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: AlexMatthew1234

Reason for your ban: Crop theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I made a mistake and I will from now on be respectful of server rules and regulations.

Why do you want to come back: I like the server, the community, and the friendliness of the staff. A server with this kind of community and freedom is hard to find and promises lots of casual fun.

For SMP I ment SMP.HomeTown.com

I have seen that I need to make this longer to deserve to be back in the server

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.HomeTown.com

Minecraft Name: AlexMatthew1234

Reason for ban: Crop theft

Why Should You be Unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned because I have been with the server for at least 5 months with no problems with rules or regulations. I try to respect the rules of the servers that I play in to keep the balance, peace, and my own freedom. Also I would like to say that I have never been banned from a server before because I am a respectful player. However I'm not trying to say that what I did wasn't wrong only that it will not happen again.

[b]Why do you want to come back: I like the server, the community, and the friendliness of the staff. A server with this kind of community and freedom is hard to find and promises lots of casual fun. Also in this server I feel like I am part of a community that cares about the people in it. When I say "good night" to the server many people respond with a "have a nice night." In short I enjoy how much the people care which is my favorite part of the server. I miss HomeTown already and would love a second, more respectful chance at playing on the server.[/b]

Please remember to replant in the future. Welcome back to HomeTown.