Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USofA Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: USofA

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Well, for starters I'm not cheating anymore and I removed the X-ray mod a while ago. I haven't played Minecraft in general in a while. I can guarantee it will never happen again and I'm sorry for cheating. EDIT: I would also like to add that I was banned a while ago and I would love to return to the server, again I'm sorry for breaking the rules.

Why do you want to come back:I really want to play on a SMP server, and I get decent ping on this one.

The staff-team requires that you some questions first. Just a couple sentences per question.

- why is x-raying not allowed?

- how does x-raying affect others?

- how does x-raying affect the economy?

- what have you learned from this?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-27-2018, 01:23 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: The staff-team requires that you some questions first.  Just a couple sentences per question.

- why is x-raying not allowed?

- how does x-raying affect others?

- how does x-raying affect the economy?

- what have you learned from this?

Well, the reason X-ray is not allowed is because its unfair and it ruins other player's gameplay. Not only is it unfair, it ruins the economy because of the influx of loot going into it, and I've learned that cheating in general is not the way to go, especially on a server as great as this one. This will never happen again.

Please re-read what Grimm asked of you, and fix your appeal accordingly.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-29-2018, 08:09 AM)Star Wrote: Please re-read what Grimm asked of you, and fix your appeal accordingly.

..I answered Grimm’s questions, instead of writing them in a QnA format, I wrote it in a paragraph. It includes all of the answers of the questions. He/She did not specify in which way I should explain my answers, so I figured writing the answers in a paragraph would be easier for everyone.

Correct, but Grimm said "at least a couple of sentences per question", so your response should be at least 8 sentences. We take x-raying seriously, as it's not only an offense against the server, but an offense against the community as well.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-29-2018, 11:45 PM)Star Wrote: Correct, but Grimm said "at least a couple of sentences per question", so your response should be at least 8 sentences. We take x-raying seriously, as it's not only an offense against the server, but an offense against the community as well.

It’s fine, I tried to do this the right way and I’ve made my appeal like 3 days ago, it shouldn’t take this long. I already stated my case and y’all are getting technical. I’m not in  the mood for games, so I’ll just change my IP and play on a different account lol
Thanks for nothing.