Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SaintHeaux

Reason for your ban: Usage of x-ray texture pack

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I realized that x-raying was cheating despite me reading the rules of the server. I was in a sense, greedy for diamonds. I should be unbanned because I've learned what consequences there are for cheating. I didn't know that someone knew I was x-raying at the time.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back on the server because I miss playing with my friends on the server. They helped me get started and went on adventures mining up resources and beating up mobs. I broke the rules and I truly regret it.

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why is X-raying bad?
X-raying is bad because it's essentially cheating. It's poor sportsmanship as I was trying to be a lot more powerful than other players.

How does X-raying affect other players?
I basically robbed other players of finding diamonds or other rare items from players who are legitimately trying their hardest to find such items. 

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?
This affects the economy of the server because I again, robbed people's chances of earning diamonds. 

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?
If I needed such items, I could've asked other players or my friends for some diamonds or see various shops that players have set up instead of cheating.

What have you learned from this ban?
What I've learned from this is that x-raying is bad. Yes, I've read the rules but I neglected them for my own greed. I've also realized that there are moderators/admins that are supervising players. 

You have been unbanned, please turn over any diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor when you log on to a staff member. Welcome back to HomeTown!

(07-30-2018, 08:03 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, please turn over any diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor when you log on to a staff member. Welcome back to HomeTown!

Oh um i still haven't been un banned  Undecided

(07-30-2018, 08:19 AM)reallittlejojo Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 08:03 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You have been unbanned, please turn over any diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor when you log on to a staff member. Welcome back to HomeTown!

Oh um i still haven't been un banned  Undecided

make your own appeal, do not post on other players appeals.

Thank you so much! I returned them to Thatguy3339.