Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: jujubean1024

Reason for your ban: Advertising

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Not even joking when I say... my Minecraft is broken. When I tab out and tab back in sometimes it breaks my chat. I was trying to talk to my friend in chat and I was writing a word with v (Honestly don't know what word lol) in it but when I click v and it's broken it will paste whatever I last had copied. I'm sorry for unintentionally advertising, but it is how I stated it, UNINTENTIONAL! Also when it's broken and if I press a, it'll select everything I've typed and replaced it with whatever I type next. The same thing with c but that will copy anything selected.

Why do you want to come back: I was looking for my dogs ): they didn't teleport with me they're scared and alone, plus its fun to play with my friend on there since he invited me.

(SIDE NOTE: I have a video just to show you what I mean, but it is too large to post as an attachment! If you would like to see it I will send it to you or I'll post it on youtube.)

I understand things like this happen, but please please be careful with what you post in the future. Because it was practically the first thing you said in chat, it looked like you came on only to advertise. You've been unbanned by the time this message is posted, welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!