Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
X-Ray Ban appeal
Server you were banned on: HomeTownMC

Minecraft Username: Un5top

Reason of Ban: X-Ray

Who Banned You: Uber

Why You Should Be Unbanned: I realise that X-Ray is not allowed and hurts the server alongside everyone playing on it.

Why You Want To Come Back: I didn't have a server like this that I enjoyed for around 6 years or so and from this point on I will not threaten my own place on this server with unallowed actions.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

X-Ray is a tool not allowed by many servers due to it's malicious intents. It causes damage to the server economy and creates an uneven ground for all players.

While it makes it easier for the user it diminishes other players' strength on the server and effects their enjoyment of the game.

It inflates the economy and makes it harder for the rest of the server to acquire their needs.

Rather than using X-Ray one must benefit from other allowed methods such as strip mining.

I had never gotten caught with X-Ray before and I feel that getting caught actually aided my view of servers and rules and thought me to not do malicious activity.

taught*

When you log in you will have to turn over any diamonds/diamond tools/diamond armor that you have to a staff member. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.