Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal beacon
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown minecraft server

Minecraft name: Parker10e

Reason for your ban: I stole 2 beacons from unclaimed land, it was my fault

Who banned you: guy

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I fell like I learned my lesson, if you are gonna play, play legit, dont cheat, and to be honest with you i know what i did was wrong and childish. Im sorry

Why do you want to come back: This server is perfect for me because it is simple yet complex and very well run everybody is very helpfull and i hope I can regain your trust

I will want two or more sentences for each question, after which I will request that a mod or admin look at your appeal.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you take the beacons?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1. No you are not allowed to edit anybody's built blocks. This is because they are not yours therefore ou cant touch them.

2. You cant take over a players build if they are banned. This is because they could be unbanned and come back to their build which is still theirs.

3. No, because it is not your build. Therefore you can not touch it because its not yours.

4. You should immediately put it back. This is because it is their block.

5. I took the 2 beacons because i thought it would give me a nice start. But now i realize that that was childish, cheating, and a scammy way to get ahead.

6. Play the game legit, no matter how hard it may be. Never take the cheaters way out and do things as they should be done.

You have been unbanned. Once you return to the server I will need you to turn in any stolen items to myself or another staff member for destruction. If there is not one online you may drop the stuff at /warp that in the center chest. Please make sure to refresh yourself on the rules by doing /rules in game. Finally, Welcome back to Hometown!