Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Minecraft

Minecraft name: PancakeDucky13

Reason for your ban: griefing/theft

Who banned you: grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Because everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I have changed a lot.
Why do you want to come back: My friends and I love to play Minecraft together and we would play on this server ALL THE TIME!!! If we were ever feeling sad, mad, ECT we would join the server and all of that would go away. I also did a ban appeal last year I think it was, and instead of reading what I had to say for myself you just corrected my grammar. I ask that you don't do that this time because it is rude and disrespectful.

Hello! I'll be replying for Grimm since he's away for a little while. I went and reviewed your ban appeal from the last time, and I think there was a misunderstanding in what Grimm was trying to have happen. Your grammar wasn't the issue, he wanted to make sure you learned a lesson from the ban (as all staff members do). Please respond with an explanation as to why griefing and theft is wrong. For example, who does it hurt, etc. If you answer this thoughtfully you'll be unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

1) Thank you for clearing that up.

2) If is bad because it takes away from players. It also can ruin the server economy if there is one. Players take their time to build/find things they enjoy and taking it is bad because it makes the player feel bad. I have learned from my mistakes and will not do anything like that again. As a server owner myself, I can tell you myself that dealing with this kind of situation is a hassle and I am really sorry.

You’ll be unbanned by the time this message is posted, welcome back to Hometown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

OMG! THANK YOU!!!!!