SMP I think, [ The survival multiplayer no pvp world ]

Minecraft name: 
X_Silverfox_X

Reason for your ban: 
Griefing and/or Being AFK

Who banned you: 
UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: 
This was my first day on the server and I really enjoyed it! I spent time trying to figure out the commands, gathering resources and building. I hope I can be allowed to have a second chance even though I messed up. I didn't realize Minecraft was in the background of my computer when I left so I think that's why I got but in the glass room with the iron golem or because when I was looking around the world trying to find a swamp biome I ran into this place and it had one diamond block outside of it. There was no claim on it so I thought it might have been abandoned or something i wasn't really sure, though I don't know why someone would just leave it. I suppose I should have not been so dumb and just left it. Anyways the second I get back, if I get back i will return it immediately. I'm really sorry and i completely understand that grieving is wrong. I am honestly sorry.

Why do you want to come back: 
So I can continue what I started. Earn that diamond block instead of taking it, put it back where it belongs, be apart of the community and play on the server. 

Thank you so much for reading this, i really hope i can rejoin,
-X_Silverfox_X

Oh and just to clarify, i did not use the diamonds acquired from the diamond block there in the chest in my house.

You will have to turn over 9 diamonds and one block of redstone when you log back on. You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much Smile but how do i give you the blocks? and is it ok if i do it tomorow? its midnight.

You can give it to any staff member.