Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Spyro_HUN

Reason for your ban: Stealing/Greafing

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoyed this server so far. This was one of the best SMP server I've been on, and I understand that stealing (diamonds and some iron) by greafing and mining up an unprotected build is not ok. I read the rules multiple times, but I didn't know that if the building was unprotected, it can't be destroyed. I mean, that's the whole point of having protection. Anyways, I understand that I should've not have done that and I will give back the diamonds as soon as I'm unbanned. They were also ore, so staff might have to replace it. I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I need another chance.

Why do you want to come back: I wanna continue my adventures fairly. I want to build a house, build some farms. and open shop(s). I really enjoy the community on this server so I hope I can get back as soon as possible. I learned from this. It will NEVER happen again,
hope you can forgive me for my actions.

For future reference; if a build is not made by you and you don't have permission to modify it, it's off limits. The build is still another players property regardless if it has been protected or not. 

You seem genuine, so I will unban you. However, upon login in you will have to turn in all the items you've stolen to a member of staff. I also want you to redo the tutorial by typing /Warp tutorial in game.

If you've taken anything else that isn't yours to take, please let me know now so that you don't get rebanned for an old offense in the future. 

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo