The server you were banned on: 
SMP

Minecraft name: 
FieryTiger20

Reason for your ban: 
Snowman grief of Fun Town

Who banned you: 
Geckorian

Why should you be unbanned: I know I messed up big when I unleashed those snowmen on Fun Town, and I think that my reaction was a bit too drastic just in response to leyannmagic's harsh new laws in Fun Town. But even if she didn't do that, I understand that griefing is not an acceptable approach to anything. I acknowledge the mistakes that I have done, and hope that I could join this server once more to have a chance to better myself.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown has a family friendly atmosphere that cannot be replicated by any other server, despite the many I have tried. I thought that when I was banned, I would find another Minecraft server and move on, like I have done with many others. But for this server, it wasn't the case. I found myself wanting to be part of the community once more, as everyone there is connected and it has an overall friendly vibe.

The reason you were banned, FieryTiger20, was because you has asked about griefing the town with snowmen before you did it. It told you, before you did it, that you were not allowed to to that and it would result in a ban. You appeared to have weighed that warning against your desire to hurt Leya and Wolfe over the disagreement you three had been having that resulted in you leaving the town in the first place. It also appeared that you had decided that griefing, and possibly revenge, was worth the ban. You did the grief and got banned for it.

Now I am not going to get into the argument between you three or take sides on that issue. However, grief is never acceptable. Before I let you back I need to be convinced that this kind of behavior will not happen again. Please answer the following questions, after which I will consider your appeal:

1) what constitutes grief on the server?

2) why is grief not allowed?

3) what have you learned from this experience?
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

1) Destruction and or vandalism of other players’ properties constitutes griefing on the server.
2) Grief is not allowed because players work very hard on their builds, and nobody has the right to just destroy another player’s hard work without their knowledge or permission.
3) I have learned from this experience than not under any circumstances, including the desire to take revenge, is reason enough to grief.

After reviewing your response, talking with other staff, and reviewing the previous 3 times you appear to have been banned, it is the consensus of staff that your appeal be denied. You had been given ample opportunities to show that you have learned from your mistakes and given chances to atone for your behavior. We wish you luck on whatever server you choose to play on next.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.