Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
The server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: Chickentwistr

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: LilDevian

Why should you be unbanned: i'll fix it and apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I want to continue on my survival with my friends. (one of them was banned at the same time as me, his name is JLawnMower he'll also apologize)

Thank you for your time.

I'm Lost Probably

yo i need to a appeal
how

s3xy2st do NOT post on other players appeals. Please go and make your own appeal.

The damage has already been restored. If you wish to come back you will need to put more effort into your appeal. Additionally, please answer these following questions:
-Why is stealing wrong?
-How does stealing negatively affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I expect you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long. Please, take your time and think through your answers. I will consider unbanning you after I've read your answers.
xo

stealing is bad because you're:
A. stealing other people's hard earned items.
B. making people feel bad.
C. interupting the economy. if i were to steal 64 blocks of diamonds from someone, you'll be able to sell these for a lower price.

people have their own plans for items. if you steal them you'll rob the victim of their time and energy. this can give people a bad time. when people are having a bad time they'll be less active or quit the server, possibly causing a drop in the economy if the victim owns a big shop.

don't steal, follow the rules, otherwise you'll end up having to play on a server where not everyone is as nice as on this one. I will never steal again, if i see anything anywhere where people have builds, i will not steal anything. i'll be working hard to make my own builds and shops so i can make my own income. I will be a good player of HomeTown.

I'm Lost Probably

Very well, you have been unbanned.
Upon login in, please turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. If you have stolen anything else apart from the diamond ores, please let me know now. That way you won't get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

there's a problem when i try to join the server, it says: An existing connection was forcibly removed by the remote host

I'm Lost Probably

(08-06-2018, 05:18 PM)chickentwistr Wrote: there's a problem when i try to join the server,  it says: An existing connection was forcibly removed by the remote host

The server is currently down.
xo

oh

yeah that explains it

when will it be online again?

I'm Lost Probably