Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: JLawnMower

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: LilDevian

Why should you be unbanned: I severely regret my decision and i will fix it/pay for the blocks

Why do you want to come back: I joined a few days ago and made new friends and together we made a town and i enjoyed every second of it. i would love to come back and continue  playing!

If you truly wish to come back, you will need to put more effort into your appeal. Additionally, please answer these following questions:
-Why is stealing wrong?
-How does stealing affect other players?
-What have you learned from this ban?
I expect you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long. Please, take your time and think through your answers. I will consider unbanning you after I've read what you've written.
xo

Why Is stealing wrong
stealing is wrong because it robs people of their work and their time. when people put their time into something it becomes a part of them and when it is stolen it can hurt.

How does stealing affect other players?
Stealing hurts, when i stole i did not mean to harm but i am aware that my actions may have harmed. when i stole i wasted yours and other peoples time which affected much more people.

What Have you learned from this ban.
I know it sounds cliche but it is true, i have learned to not steal from others and to not take from others without others permission. I Promise you that if i ever steal again you can ban me and i will not appeal.

-JLawnMower
(P.s I am gifted which means im good at only a few thing and very bad at ever other things i am sorry for grammer/spelling mistakes)

You have been unbanned, please make sure to turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff upon login in. If you know that you've stolen anything else apart from the diamond ores, please let me know now so that you don't get rebanned for an old offense in the future.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo