Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
smp.hometownmc.com

PlantAssassin15

Killing ballif bob/Ignoring staff

UberDeathBunney

I know killing the Ballif Bob was wrong and I shouldn't have done it. I do feel bad about doing it because I do know how hard it is to get a charged creeper and I apologize to UberDeathBunny for doing so. I wasn't ignoring UberDeathBunny I was typing out why baliff Bob was gone.

I really want to get unbanned from the server because it is one of the best survival servers I've been on and would really enjoy to play on again. I am truly sorry to UberDeathBunny.

I normally do not respond to ban appeals for the first 24 hours after it is posted. I will respond to this post in a few hours.

Ok, I am sorry and I really do want to get let back in.

You killed a named mob fully knowing it belonged to a player and not yourself.
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

3) Are you allowed to kill a named mob on another players land?

4) Why did you kill bailiff bob?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-08-2018, 06:43 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You killed a named mob fully knowing it belonged to a player and not yourself.
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

4) Why did you kill bailiff bob?

No, I am not allowed to add, delete, or harvest without the owners permission.
Either put it back if I can or if I can't put it back tell the other player and give them what ever I got if I got anything.
No, I am not allowed to kill a named mob on another players land
4) Why did you kill bailiff bob?
I wondered if I could hurt him so I hit him, then went on to wonder if he was low health and stupidly hit a second time. Once he died I kind of freaked out a little bit and ran. I am sorry for doing that because I do know how hard those are to get.
That I shouldn't have ran from the get-go and instead told you up front  about it. Sorry if you thought I was ignoring you I was going to explain why Bailiff Bob was gone.

You have been unbanned. Please remember to follow the rules of the server from now on. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much