Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Velajuel

Reason for your ban: Griefing, Theft

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned because my mind was not in the right place at the time. I tped to my friend and saw this base. I pearled to it and saw how nice and rich it looked. I noticed it was unclaimed and checked the last time the person logged in and it was a while ago. I decided that it was okay if it got destroyed since they haven't been on for a couple months. However, after I got banned, I realized that there was a chance that they would come back and it would be painful for them to see their beautiful build get destroyed by griefers. I also would not want this to happen to me if I ever left a SMP and came back to realized what I built is gone.

Why do you want to come back: This server is one of the first SMP servers I have ever played on. For the couple days that I have been on, I've realized that this server is extremely friendly and nice to one another. There are so many things that players can get for free (food, xp, etc.) and it has been quite enjoyable. I've been able to enjoy the last month of summer grinding out diamond sets and making my friends angry when I'm super lucky. I have learned from my actions and will be willing to help rebuild/give back anything that I have destroyed from that person's base. 

Please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
You are not able to add/delete/harvest anyone's built blocks. You are also not able to kill animals fenced in or farm plants as this is considered as griefing.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
I'm going to be completely honest but I am unsure. But, I am 99% sure this is a no because this would still be considered griefing, and the server does not tolerate griefing.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
I am not allowed to remove any part of any build, even if it is abandoned.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
I should apologize and replace the block immediately if they are online. If they are not online however, replace the block to where it originally was.
5) Why you took the blocks?
I took the iron blocks because I was greedy. I took the beacon because I do not have a beacon. If I am given a second chance, I will replace all the blocks that were broken by me into the original location.
6) What have you learned from this experience?
I have learned to not grief other people's build, no matter how long they have been offline the server. I should be able to respect other players' builds, despite if it is claim/unclaimed, and if they are active/unactive.

You have been unbanned. Please turn over any stolen blocks you may have to an on-line staff member. Failure to return the blocks will result in a rebanning. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you very much. May I get tped out of the jail cell and return the items?
Edit: I have returned all the items to thatguy3339.